10.11.10

Pottery Barn Sale

I'm not a Pottery Barn girl. I've shopped and bought things there before, but, it seems way overpriced to me. However, I do appreciate a good sale. And, they are having a Veteran's Sale online and in stores, some items up to 60% off. After some perusing, here is what I found that I think is worth the sale price:
Laurel Organic Duvet & Sham 
$14.99-$49.99 

Brookshire Lamp $169
*Lamps are a great way to insert color into a room. Especially if you are non-color-committed it's easy to add a pop of color with a bright lamp. Love these.

Spiral Votive Lanter $79.99
*I have lanterns all over our place. Something romantic about em that I enjoy.

Etched Pedestal Bowl $19.99
*For bathroom (as shown) or serving. I'd put dessert in it I think?

Galvinized Metal Canisters/Watering Cans
$3.99-$36.99

Green Petina Planters
$9.99-$19.99

1 comment:

D.J. McNugent said...

Sometimes I work with veterans, and lemme tell you they are REALLY pumped for this big sale!!!