17.5.11

Who Will Survive? RE-POST FROM LAST WEEK

Who will be cut this eve from America Idol? I honestly have no idea. I fast-forward through  most of the talking so I missed Haley's apparent diva moment while being crticized by the judges. Huh. Haley, come on, it was Randy for crying out loud. Plus, have you seen any past seasons??...because there was a judge on AI, back in the day, named SIMON. So, buck up buttercup.
Here is what she said to E! News: 
"Yeah I'm mad, everybody else gets good feedback and they really let me have it. They don't feel bad for me. Never have, never will. I got a little upset because that song is downright inspiring and emotional. No matter what, that hit me to the heart." Haley, get OVER IT. Okay, done. Lauren Alaina apparently stuck up for Haley too saying it wasn't fair. Uh, okay. Judges are supposed to critique ladies.
They are JUDGES, not COMPLIMENTER'S. Actually, now that I think about it...
**We all know that rocker James Durbin got the boot. Surprising. And he cried a lot. Sorry James.

No comments: