10.5.11

You BETTTAWWW GET HER BACK HEEERRRREEEE

That's my Teresa Guidice impression when she was yelling at Danielle Staub during the New Jersey Housewives reunion last year. Guess what? I have a feeling your dreams are about to come true: for
75 dollars you could have the privilege of partying with Teresa Guidice!! I know, right?! It seems too good to be true. PUH-LEASE! Is this chick SERIOUS?!  TG is throwing a "Season 3 Premiere Party" of her Bravo show in Fort Lee, NJ, on Monday. For $75, VIP ticket buyers get an hour of free drinks and hors d'ouevres at Tribecca Nightclub, plus an autographed picture with Teresa. I mean, if I didn't live across the country I might go. Who am I kidding? Free drinks and food for $75 bucks? Not bad. But, I guess Teresa will be there, so...

No comments: