3.6.11

Not Normal

Happy Friday y'all. Okay, here's the deal. Leann Rimes is in total denial and is saying this picture is showing off her amazing abs, not bones. Lady, you are skinny. That's a fact. You just are.
You sound more ridiculous when you say that you're healthy.
Because you look ridiculous.
Of course she took to Twitter to calm our fears on her ever-decreasing body. This picture is from Cabo with new husband Eddie Cibrian, where they are honeymooning and not eating.
Hey, I have an idea, stop tweeting pics of yourself if you don't want us to 'worry.'
"Those are called abs, not bones, love," Rimes Tweeted to a follower who said she looked "scary skinny."
"This is my body, and I can promise you I'm a healthy girl. I'm just lean. Thanks for your concern, but no need to be," she posted later. Okay, uh, love. Barf. Oh wait, no barfing. Sorry.

No comments: