4.8.11

Beyonce Z

Is Beyonce's last name Z? Does she need a last name? Beyonce Jay Z? Sorry, side-tracked. Anyway, Beyonce looks GORG on the September UK Harper's Bazaar cover. 
Here are some quotes form the article:
  • On turning 30 in September: “This is such a pivotal moment in my life! I’m transitioning as a woman, and I’m finally able to express myself as I am.”
  • On whether she's a feminist: “I don’t really feel that it’s necessary to define it. It’s just something that’s kind of natural for me, and I feel like . . . you know . . . it’s, like, what I live for. I need to find a catchy new word for ‘feminism’, right? Like ‘bootylicious’ . . . ”
She also talks about Gwenny P and how much they love and rely on each other. 
Everyone needs a good girlfriend one or two.
Celebrate it ladies. 

No comments: