23.4.12

Guiliana & Bill

Do you watch their show? I think it's great. For a few reasons. First, Guiliana and Bill are a very supportive couple. Supportive of each others goals, respect each other, they make it work. Anyway, for the past few years they have shown on their reality show their struggle to have a baby. I wish there were more shows that talked about women's issues besides Dr Phil yelling at us, Dr Oz trying to save our lives, or chicks who pop out babies on the toilet. Well, that's an issue I suppose. Anyway, I really respect the courage and struggle they share on TV to show that it ain't easy. And that women aren't alone. As women, I think it's important to tell each other...hey, this is how it is, and it's OK. Wether it's with a relationship, a failed job interview(uhhhhhh), or anything life-changing. Because it's not perfect. Life isn't supposed to be. And we have to help each other. Okay, off my soapbox, sorry. Back to G&B. Anyway, she announced today on The Today Show that her and Bill are expecting a baby via surrogate! Yay for them. So thrilled. I know it's not her ideal situation but after being diagnosed with breast cancer late last year, her options were limited to have a child right now. So mazel G & B. Good luck. And enjoy. And let the surrogate drink Diet Coke if she wants, it's gonna be ok.

No comments: