13.4.12

Tyra Banks And Real Housewives

Look, I don't want to admit that I happened to catch an episode 
of America's Next Top Model this week, but I did.
Full disclosure.
I'm sure you haven't seen it...but if you have it's completely hilarious.
Tyra gave the girls a lesson on Booty Toochn, er, something like that.
Yeah I capitalized that. Booty. Toochn.
Oh, and if you stick your butt out to far?
Well, that's called a Dookie Tooch. Yep. It's true. 
Word to the wise y'all.
Moving on...

Have you been keep with the Real Housewives of OC?
Well, it's been interesting. 
Uh, my least favorite housewife is Alexis I believe. Although I see some hope for her.
Her husband, Jim, is a total d-bag.
I can't stand the guy.
He told Alexis this week that there is only so much time in the day to raise his kids...
and he doesn't want her doing anything else.
Look, I'm going to go a little Oprah on you and let you know I think staying home
and raising good decent human beings is the hardest job in the world. No question.
People I respect/admire/love stay home with their kids 
and are the best moms/humans in general.
So, it's not about that.
However, when a man tells a woman to raise "HIS" kids...uh, they are yours too buddy..
and treats her as a second class citizen it makes me to cut his balls off. 
Just being honest.
He's such an ass. Get a clue.
Then he told her (this is my favorite part) that she needs 'to pray about it.' 
Suck it Jim. Pray on that.



No comments: