30.4.12

White House Correspondents Dinner

Anna Paquin. 
With a lil baby bump.

Charlize looking lovely.

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend.
Funny story (she tweeted about it too) that 
a schmoozer asked her who she was and she replied a Congresswomen.
And he believed her. 
And discussed 'policy' with her. 
What an idiot. I'm not sure where he is from but I'm guessing 
none of the 435 Congress people look like Chrissy. 
Just saying. 
And, she pretty funny...she has a cooking blog, So Delushious.

Ginnifer Goodwin.
This might be my have. A little less dress would suit me, but,
I love the top/neckline. Elegant. Simple.

The Kards. 

Lindsay trying to do a black dress.

Reese doing the black dress.

Sofia Vergara looking flawless.
Can she look bad? 
Is it fair that she has that body...and those LEGS too?!
No, it's completely unfair.

Zooey looking comfy and sweet.
And like she borrowed this from Michelle Williams.
I like it.

No comments: