8.5.12

Met Pics

Some of my favorites...some of my not-so-favorites..
Beyonce in Givenchy.
I'm not loving this.
To me, it looks like she needs a wax.
Just saying.




Cameron Diaz in Stella McCartney.
Gorg. Love.
If you read this blog you know I am partial
to a form fitting sequin number. 

Camilla Belle in Ralph Lauren.
One of my faves.
Just pretty perfect.
Except her lips. She looks cold.

Gwyneth Paltrow in Prada.
I think this was probably better looking in person.
Who could even wear this gown?
Well, you're looking at her.

January Jones in Versace.
This just annoys me.

Karolina Kurkova in Rachel Zoe.
Oh, dreamy.
I love this. A sparkly turban?
Yes. Please.

Kristen Stewart in Balenciaga.
I don't know what's going on here...
Those shoes should be cut directly off of her.
It's her punishment...she has to lose her feet for wearing this.

Renee Zelwegger in Emilio Pucci.
She looks fantastic, but,
is RZ even a real person?
I don't think so.

Elizabeth Banks in Mary Katrantzou. 
Uh, WTF is this?
Someone needs to remember 'less is more.'
And to stop taking shrooms.
Eva Mendes in Prada.
This upsets me.
I always look forward to what she is wearing.
However, she looks decopaged. 
Ugh.
Jessica Biel in Prada.
JB, get those bangs out of your face.
And this dress doesn't make me angry...
but, for The Met Gala guss it up please.
Sigh.



No comments: