23.8.12

Bachelorette Stuff...

So, have you heard?
Rumor is that Emily is cheating on Jef.
Well, huh. 
First of all, I love reading the comments on blogs...
I've found out a few things : Jef is not a practicing Mormon. 
(But my Mormon friends who read this blog, please email the truth)
Emily taught her daughter how to pose like a beauty queen.
That I learned from this photo. 
Anyway, who knows.
Obviously Jef is from a Mormon family.
His parents were on a mission while taping the show. 
And, it's not exactly cool to marry a non-Mormon if you're practicing. 
(Again, Mormon friends please email me if this is not true) 
Anyway, these things never seem to work out.
Wonder who she's cheating on him with?
When people are quasi-celebs (reality stars)
you always get the really good juicy guzz.
Mainly because they don't have publicists they pay
boatloads of money to keep them looking glorious in the public.
Time will tell.

No comments: