18.9.12

American Idol & The Voice News

*I love this pic...Mariah is saying 'Get out of my light bitches* 
I'm sure you've heard that Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey, Keith Urban and Randy Jackson are the judges this year on American Idol. I'm sure you've also heard that Mariah Carey is a huge diva and her and Nicki Minaj hate each other. Allegedly. Anywho, it'll be pretty interesting to see these two 'banter' back and forth. And by banter I mean their hate for each other. Apparently they don't agree on ANYTHING. It's already hilarious. Get over yourselves. The new judges will probably get an initial ratings boost. We'll see. Time will tell. It is the 190th season.

Also, Cee Lo and Christina A will not be on The Voice for the spring season.
Cee Lo is getting his own show. 
Christina thinks she's so famous she doesn't need a network hit show
to be so popular. Uh, ok. I think she'll regret that.
Shakira is replacing Christina and Usher will be replacing Cee Lo. 

No comments: