10.9.12

It's Time We Talk About It

Jessica Simpson and the weight debacle.
My gut instinct is to say 'LEAVE HER ALONE!'
She just had a baby, she enjoyed her pregnancy and that's that.
However, a small part of me also wants to bust on her.
So I'm going to.
Not as a woman, that wouldn't be right.
But, as someone who doesn't get paid millions of dollars to lose weight.
She has a contract. An agreement to lose weight 
(in even a sensible, non Biggest Loser kind of way)
and she is having a hard time. It shows to me she doesn't need the money.
And that's fine. Then let one of the jillion prego celebrities get paid to be
the spokesperson. This is a pic of her at the airport going to film the Katie Couric show.
I think she looks great. She's probably looking for the Cinnabon. I kid, I kid. 

1 comment:

BB said...

Hahaha...great post, CK! I think Jess looks good (not great), but she did just have a baby -- and I never have -- so I'll cut her some slack. Did you what she wore on Katie's show? Looked good but not as flattering as I thought it should have for TV. Actually, I liked this airport attire better.