24.3.11

It's Andy!

Page Six is reporting that BRAVO execs are laughing at the networks new ad campaign. Why? Because it's all about Andy Cohen people! New York buses, phone booths (they still have those??) and taxis are going to be splashed with the perma-tanned face of...Andy Cohen! A la Carrie Bradshaw in a see-thru pink dress. Well, not really. Someone who works for Andy told Page 6, "It's all about Andy Cohen. Even though Season 4 of 'Real Housewives of New York' is about to start on April 7, the ads to promote Cohen's show, 'Watch What Happens Live,' are all over town." Ha. Well, I guess he can do what he wants, right?! I actually really like Watch What Happens because it's just that, you never know what's going to happen and Andy has a way of making fun of some of the housewives without them realizing it. That's my favorite part. I know, I'm not proud of my behavior either.

No comments: