22.9.13

EMMY RED CARPET

Allison Williams.
Might be my fave dress of the evening.
Simple. Easy to wear. Gorg.

Amy Poehler.
Eh on the gown.
Not good.
Not bad. 
Just eh.
I still would like to be her however.

The fantastic Anna Gunn. 
See Breaking Bad.
Best. Show. Ever.
And I think she looks awesome.
SENSATIONAL!
It kinda looks like her pink dress 
got a little moldy, but..whatevs.

Aubrey Plaza.
Lookin old-timey.

Betsy Brandt.
Also on Breaking Bad.
This dress is also bad.
Christina Hendricks.
She too, is on a pretty good show, Mad Men.

Claire Danes.
Gorgeous gown.

Cute montage pic.

Julianne.
I wouldn't wear it, but she looks great.

Derek and Juliane Hough.
Eh.

Kaley Cuoco.
Beautiful.

Kelly Osborne.

Kerry Washington.

Kristen Connolly.
Into it.

Lena Headey.

Lena Dunham in Prada.
I don't hate this dress.
I think the lines are nice and she looks good.

Matt and Luciana.


I hate this dress.
It feels like a joke to me.
Right?


Mindy Kaling.
I like everything about her. 
Dress included.

Modern Family peeps.

Hot and sexy Padma Lakshmi.

Robin Wright.
Werrrrk...

Sarah Silverman.


Sofia Vergara.
Also hot and sexy. 
(see Padma)

Taylor Schilling.
From my new favorite show 
Orange Is The New Black.

Tina Fey.
Looks great in Narciso Rodriguez. 
Do you think she'd be my friend?


Zoey Deschanel.
Approved.

No comments: