25.11.13

American Music Awards Fashion

Chili & T-Boz.
You can't talk bad about them. 
It's TLC, sooooo

Christina.
I appreciate what she was going for here.
A little orange, but, she looks so much healthier than last year.

Ciara.
I actually like these cut-out geometric linear gowns.
What I don't like is the line right down the front?
It just looks like a long crotch belt, er something. 
It's weird.

Dannity Kane sighting!!!
Damaged. 
Jk.

Emma Roberts.
uhhhhhhhh...

The new face of Versace.
Miss Lady Gaga.
Looking very Versace.

Heidi Klum.
Proof that she can wear anything.

J Hud.
I like this dress.
Wait, no I don't...
Oh, I like it again...
Wait, uhhhh...no I think I like it?
No, yes, no, yes! 
I can't wait tip she rips the whole bottom off.

Joan Jett.
Can do whatever she wants.

Jordin Sparks.
I don't mind this dress.
But, it's just not right for the AMA's.
It looks cheap and ill-fitting.

Katy Perry.

Kelly Osborne.
I'm not sure what's happening here.
I feel like she loves this gown...
but it's not flattering at all.


On the other end of the cover-yourself-spectrum is
Kendall Jenner.
She looks freezing.


Ke$ha.
She looks good. 
Nice job K.

Kylie Jenner.
Love.

Miley.
I love a pantsuit.
Even on Miley.

Naya Rivera.
And her boobies.

Rihanna.
Looks gorg.

Zoe.
Werrrk.

No comments: