31.12.13

See Ya Later 2013...

Happy New Years Eve all.
The blog is getting a redo, so, look for that soon!
I'll hopefully get it done in the next week or two.
Sorry for the delay.
I'm going to start promoting it more, 
doing video blogs, etc.

I hope everyone had a glorious 2013.
For me, it was the worst year of my life 
and I'm ready to bid it farewell.
In fact, I won't even say a farewell to it...
more like a punch in the face kinda sendoff.
There were some bright spots.
But, for the most part, the best thing about 2013
is that it's over and I don't have to live it again.

I should edit myself.
But, it's the truth.
So, to those of you who had an amazing 2013...
MAZEL! So glad you did. Because that helps me
realize that 2014 is going to be better.
Here's to 2014. 
May your good fortune continue...
Or start to happen in 2014.

No comments: