7.3.14

Couples News

Robin Thicke has been laying it on uhhhh...a lot, 
to get wife Paula Patton back.
At his recent concerts he's been dedicating 
'Let's Stay Together' to her.
And, then, going to strip clubs.
No joke.
Robin, didn't your mama tell you 
actions speak louder than words?
Well, they do.
And, while most of us might fall for such lip service in our
20s, Paula is smarter now.
Hopefully.
She can do whatever she wants.
Just saying.

Ashton and Mila....Are still engaged.
In case you were wondering.

I give this another 3-6 months.
I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, 
but, I hear this isn't going all that well.
Like stay in separate rooms at hotels kinda thing.
Which, has me a little shocked.
Because I don't think Sean is an 'actor' (ga NO)
and those were some real tears he cried at his wedding.
Maybe, he felt bad for having another girlfriend?
You know, and his dad was really into it (the wedding not his girlfriend)...
I don't know.
Allegedly.


No comments: