6.5.14

The Met Gala

I love The Met Gala.
It's fancy and people wear some crazy...
I mean interesting ensembs.
Adriana Lima.
Looks like a warrior princess.
I'm into it.

Allison Williams.
Chic.

Amber Heard.
She should smile more.
But, I like it.
Reminds me of Willy Wonka for some reason..

Anna Kendrick.
Love. Her.
And that dress.
Flawless.

Beyonce.
I'm into this.
And, I'm celebrating the fact there 
isn't gold brocade anywhere on this.

Blake Lively.
Hollywood glam.
She looks great.
Like she's been inside juicing for months...
wait?

Charlize Theron.
And. Werrrrrk.

Chloe Moretz.
I am not a fan.
It looks like the best dressed at the rodeo.
Wait-
I think Madonna wore this in her 
'Music' video.
I could get into it then.

Chrissy Teigen.
Yes honey, yes.

Dakota Johnson.
50 Shades coming soon..

Diane Kruger.
I love her...
not really into the dress though.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't care what I think.

Elizabeth Olsen.
Uh, NO. 
Although, I want to be friends with someone
who wears this.

Emma Stone.
Yes! Emma! Yes!
I would not wear it.
Because I'd look awful.

Emmy Rossum.
Eh. It's ok.
Derby-ish.

Gisele.
Now, she could wear WHATEVER
she wants...
she keeps it
sexy and simple.
No need to wear a parrot on her head.
You know what I mean?

Guiliana Rancic.
Eh.
Do like the shoes though.

Hailee Steinfeld.
Into it. 
Even the pink satin under sides...
it suits her.

Jessica Alba.
Flawless.

Jessica Pare.
Are you watching Mad Men?
I need to catch up.

Karolina Kurkova.
An art exhibit.
Hopefully she's sitting next to someone that doesn't mind
having a lap full of her dress.

Kate Mara.


Kate Upton.
I have no words.
She must have no friends?
Right?
I can't think of anything else...

Katie Holmes.
We need to talk.
What is happening girl?

Kim and Kanye.

Love me some Lake.

Lea Michelle.
Wrapped some of her dress around her fanny pack.
We can still see it.

Leighton Meester.
And. Werrrrrkk!
Yes!

Lena. 
Sigh.

Lupita Nyong'o.
Is fierce. 
She can also hide in the brush later and not be sighted for 
a brief period of time.

Maggie is vying for a cameo in Mad Men.

Margot Robbie.
Chic.

Naomi Watts.
Loving this.

Naomi Campbell.
Fierce.

Rachel McAdams.
Lovely.

Reese Witherspoon.
Wears this look a lot.
Because she looks amazing.

Rose Huntington Whitley.
I'm scared.
She looks like she could definitely
beat someone down.

Selena Gomez.
Eh.

Solange.
Makes me want sorbet...


Victoria Beckham.
Looks like a doll.

Zoe.
She taking the trash out!

No comments: