27.8.14

More Body Parts Covered At The Emmy's


Thankfully, The Emmy's red carpet saw less body parts. 
Check it out. 
Allison Williams in Giambattista Valli Couture.
Pretty. And, I feel like it's comfy.

Amy Poehler not in Old Navy. 
But, Theia.
I would like to be her in my next life please.


Ariel Winter in Black Halo Eve.
I think her styling is perfect.
She looks great!

Betsy Brandt in Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet.
Look I don't hate this.
I wouldn't wear it because the pattern is too much for me.
But, it's well made and fits her.

Christine Baranski looks great.
I want to be her friend too. 
It's getting weird isn't it?

Dashcha Polanco.
Lover her on Orange Is The New Black.
But, this dress doesn't fit! 
It's pretty, but, her cups runneth over.

Debra Messing.

Someone did this to her picture on a bus stop.
BUSTED DEBRA.
Which, is sad because who doesn't love Will & Grace?
Apparently, she's not very nice to the crew. 
(I mean allegedly)

Guiliana Rancic in Gustavo Cadile.
Looks glorious.
Love the blonde locks and she took a little
girl from Make A Wish.

Gwen Stefani in Swarvoski Versace.
Stunning.
Even though she pronounced Stephen Colbert's name wrong.
She looked good doing it.

Hayden Panettiere in Lorena Sarbu.
One of my favorites. 
She looks beautiful.

Heidi Klum in Zac Posen.
A little understated for Heidi.
But, it all works. 
Yes honey!

January Jones.
I'm actually into this gown.
I don't like the sharp contrast of black and red.
But, for January it just works. 
She is wearing Prabal Gurung.

Julia Roberts in Ellie Saab Couture.
I think she looks flawless.


Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
In Carolina Herrera.
She's always perfect.
And, if you haven't watched VEEP you should.
Hilarious.


Julianna Marguiles.
Narsico Rodriguez.
Sexy.

Julianne Hough.
Eh.

Julie Bowen. 
In Peter Som.
Give it to me.

Kate Mara wearing J Mendel.
Have you watched House of Cards?
Just started. Intrigued thus far.

Kate McKinnon looks pretty.
The hair - all working.
Also in J Mendel.

I love 'Red' on Orange Is The New Black. 
I think Kate looks gorg.

Kathryn Heigl looks ridiculous.
She is wearing John Hayles.
I say Hayle no.

Kelly Osbourne in Honor.
Delicate and pretty.
I love a sleeve on an evening gown.

Kerry Washington in Prada.
Werrrrrk.
I do think I wore something similer in 8th grade, but, 
I was a total fashionista.

Kiernan Shipka in Antonio Berardi.
I love this dress.
It's fresh, modern, pretty. Perfect.

Kristen Wiig in J Mendel. 
I think I like it, but, I'm confused and I don't know why.
See, confused.


Laverne Cox in Marc Bouwer.
I don't like a train because it makes me nervous.
But, she looks pretty.

Now, Lena Dunham says her dress felt like 
sweatpants and looked like a cupcake.
I'd say that's accurate. 

Lena Headey in Rubin Singer.
She is just COOL.
Beautiful.

Lizzy Caplan in Donna Karan.
I kind of have a girl crush on her, so, you know, 
whatever she wants.

Matt Bomer.
Swoon.


Mayim Bialik.
You are 38 years old.
That is all.

Now, I love a color block gown.
LOVE.
I feel like this is prettier in person.
It doesn't fit her. Looks kinda messy.
Michelle Dockery in Rosie Assoulin.

Anna Gunn in Jenny Packham.
Love.


My other favorite.
Robin Wright in Ralph Lauren.
Pants could be hemmed, but, whatever.

Sarah Hyland (as TJ Lavin would say) is KILLING IT.
In Christina Siriano she looks PERFECT.
The hair...the dress...all working!

Sarah Silverman has great boobs.

Sofia Vergara in Roberto Cavalli.
Always looks the same.
Which, is pretty glorious.

TAYLOR SCHILLING!
Yeah!
Looking gorg lady. 
She is wearing Zuhair Murad.
Die.

Tony Hale.
Watch VEEP.

Uzo Aduba in Christian Siriano.
Glorious. 

No comments: