7.6.15

TV Update (About Old Stuff)



Mad Men is long over now. 
I love how it ended.
With Don Draper out in the middle of hippyville, centering...
And, ultimately, still working. 
Yoga-ing his way right in the iconic Coca Cola commercial.
Peggy, the star of Mad Men found love.
True to the era, Betty Draper didn't get emotional about her cancer death sentence.
Instead, she kept on. And was practical. I think that's how most women were at that time.
Your parents made it through the economic depression in the 1930s. 
Children of The Great Depression just sucked it up and did what they had to. 
Even through death I'd imagine. 
It felt like watching family in a strange way.
I'm sad it's over, but happy how it left us.


Violet Chachki won Ru Paul's drag race.
Nuf said.

I love Bob Odenkirk.
Breaking Bad was the best show I've seen since The Goonies, 
Labyrinth and probably even Wayne's World combined. 
Well, they are a skosh different but you get the idea.
Better Call Saul is a prequel to Breaking Bad.
And, it's brilliant.
I wasn't sure if we were going to have a deep connection, but we do.
It's fantastic. Watch it now.





No comments: