10.8.11

I Have A Problem

I'm fascinated with Toddlers & Tiara's. It's a sick, twisted fascination. 
I love all of God's children, uh, but some of these little darlings should be put to sleep. 
Not permanently, I'm not that mean. 
But, honestly, what in the world is going on in these homes?!! 
The parents are responsible for creating these little 'beauty queens.' 
Today, I watched an episode (don't judge me, I can't help it, it's a sick sick world people) 
where a 2 year old got spray tanned by an auto mechanic whom said it was 'just like paintn a car,' and a little girl who told her mother she was a fool, 
oh, and my favorite the mom who let her daughter lay out by the pool 
(for 'natural' beauty..call me when your 20 sweetie) 
and served 'drinks' by their, uh, super straight dad. 
If I ever called my mom a 'fool' I would have not lived to see another day. Honestly. 
Well, it wouldn't have been a good week for me, let's just say. 
But, this mom also likes her daughters 'spunk' and 'fun attitude.' 
Whew! She wouldn't have lasted 2 seconds with my mother. 
This lady also has a purple mini-horse. I can't make this crap up. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are sneaking in this weekend to save poor bubbles the purple horse and taking him to a farm? you want in?