11.8.11

Ryan Gosling

A double dose of Ryan Gosling on the cover of Esquire. 
He is everywhere lately and has two more movies coming out this year. 
Plus, Crazy, Stupid, Love which is currently in theaters.
And is pretty good. 
All the actors are perfectly cast: Julianna Moore, Steve Carrel, Emma Stone and RG. 
Here is a quote from the article about candy, which, I totally related to:
"This is the stuff . . . I like to call this the next level of candy . . . Hi-Chews! Look at these! It's the candy that never quits on you. This candy is always worth the price. There used to be a candy called Bonkers, which I believe to be the greatest candy of all time. For some reason, they discontinued Bonkers . . . Sometimes I think that the one thing I love most about being an adult is the right to buy candy whenever and wherever I want."

No comments: