12.7.12

Come Again?

In order to write this post I have to admit that I watch
Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Sometimes. Which, is shameful.
I know I watch every show on Bravo, but, that's normal.
Anyway, a few episodes ago Kris Jenner meets up with her 
ex-boyfriend, as in the guy who split up her and Robert Kardashian back 
in the day. She doesn't tell Bruce...and she denies re-meeting up with him
when they were scheduled to talk, you know, for closure. 
Yep. I know how that goes...closure. 10 years or so ago I had a few meetings
for closure, and uh, wait a second...back to Kris Jenner.
Anyway, The National Enquirer is reporting that these two are dating.
Meeting places, seeing each other. If she cheats on Bruce she is an idiot. 
For as weird as the dudes face is, he is a good guy. I know you are probably 
saying that The National Enquirer isn't that reputable but for every Oprah baby
alien story there is a Tiger Woods expose or a legit affair that they get right.
I wouldn't doubt if this is true. Not surprised. Just sad for Bruce and the girls. 
That's a lot of words on The Kardashians, but, get ready to hear about this a lot more...

No comments: