12.7.12

More Today Show Stuff..

What do you think of Savannah and Matt together?
I like Savannah. However, Good Morning America continues 
to beat The Today Show ratings-wise. Lara Spencer is the jam, so...
(plus she went to high school with my friend and was on the swim team, so,
you know she's cool) Anyway, back to The Today Show. My mom said
the other day who they need to get rid of is Matt Lauer. Yep. She thinks his 
ego is out of control. She is probably right. Maybe, just maybe it's Matt.
I don't really want him to go because I like to hear him interview, but,
I think people are getting tired of him. Plus, the rumors about him and Natalie
might not help things. He's not so wholesome. If he did go, (which won't happen) 
they should totes hire Willie Geist. Skosh of a crush on him. 

No comments: