13.9.13

DEXTER



Listen, I'm still watching Dexter.
It's not Dexter's fault that Breaking Bad,
the greatest show in the universe
is ending at the same time.
Which, by the way, you have 2 weeks and 2 days 
to binge watch all the seasons of Breaking Bad.
I'm telling you to watch it now. 
Because the finale is quickly approaching
and it's so amazing I can't blabber on about it enough.
See, poor Dexter. 
I get sidetracked by Breaking Bad all the time.
Anyway, Dexter is also good.
It's not BB, but it's good.
Dammit. Focus.
Ok, there are 2 episodes of Dexter left.

Will Dexter skip the country and live happily ever after?
I don't know.
Do we always want the bad guy to get away with it?
I don't think so.
But, Dexter, with a son and now a love interest...
I'm pulling for him. Because it's either him- or another serial killer.
And, Dexter will always win in that scenario.

**Michael C Hall and Jennifer Carpenter...
they were once married, now divorced and brother and sister on the show**


No comments: