3.3.14

Pretty (some interesting) Pairs

Adam Levine and fiance Behati Prinsloo.
Stunning.
A long-sleeved gorge gown.
They are saying it's marroon but it's
kinda giving me burnt sienna?
Remember that crayon...
I thought it was so exotic.

Brad & Angie.
Brad in Tom Ford. Spot on.
Angelina is wearing Elie Saab.
Eh. 
I want to see her in something more exciting.
And colorful. And fitted.
How about an emerald green gown and a high pony?
Just a thought.
I should probably get a life.

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan.
Jenna looks phenom in this Reem Acra dreamy dress.
I hate how everyone is saying how amazing she looks
'post baby.'
She looks great regardless.
(And, she had a baby less than a year ago.)
Go ahead girl.

Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell. 
She is wearing Roberto Cavalli and 
Dax is in John Varvatos.
She also had a baby not too long ago.
Gasp.
Love this couple.

Elsa Pataky and Chris Hemsworth.
Also, would y'all wanna hang out?
They look great.
Elsa is in Elie Saab and 
I think might be pregnant?
Jk, jk.
They are expecting twins this year.

Kurt and Goldie.
Solid.

Another one of my favorite couples...
Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow.
And, I always like what she wears.
It's a little different, always classic and 
usually has color. 
Leslie is wearing Jennie Packham.

The Leto brothers.
Jared gave such an amazing speech.
My favorite of the evening.

Matthew and Camilla.
YES!
Perfection.
Camilla looked like a dream sequence in 
Gabriela Cadena.
The Best Actor recipient is in Dolce & Gabbana.
You know what Camilla could've accessorized with though?
A SMILE. TRY A SMILE LADY.

Olivia and Jason.
Perfect.

Pharrell and wife Helen Lasichanh 
working the red carpet.
He's in Lanvin...shorts? 
You can keep saying Bermuda shorts, which, 
is apparently supposed to make it better than 
shorts...but, the fact is - 
he's wearing shorts y'all.
What do you think? Shorts ok?
I say, uh, no.
Because I don't believe in shorts anyway.


Will and Jada.
Uh, is this for real?
To me, it looks like they woke up in Las Vegas 
Sunday morning...
and then walked straight to The Oscars.

1 comment:

BB said...

I hadn't seen Elsa's gown ~ Thank you! What a different shape (dress) for a pregnant woman. I liked it! Camilla....DREA-MY. Loved, loved, LOVED her pink gown. Completely agree with you on the rest. Except Goldie. Girl (and you, girl), NO. Her...face....my goodness.