9.2.15

Grammys Part 1


A few quick comments before we get to the fashion..
First, Kanye West is an idiot.
He said Beck should've given his award away because
he is not a true artist...thus didn't deserved to win.
Why is he the beginning and end of who wins what?
Also, I've seen Beck in concert, listened to his music for 15+years and 
HE IS AMAZING. 
At the end of the concert, (Beck's show) he put all his instruments
on his body and PLAYED THEM. It was the craziest thing I've seen.
I like Kanye's music he just needs a good old fashioned tickle.
So, if you see Kanye, just give him a tickle for me. 
Back to the fashion...

Anna Kendrick.
One of my favorites. 
Classic black suit.

Annie Lenox is divine.

Barry Gibbs.
For funsies.

Beyonce. 
I don't want to say anything bad about Queen B, so I won't.

Blake and Miranda. 
He can wear jeans. The vest I have an issue with.
Miranda looks pretty.


Charli XCX.
Okay, fine.

Ciara.
This dress is automatic...supersonic...hypnotic...funky FAIL.

Donald Glover.
Perfect.

The Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett..
I like her better in an egg.

Guiliana Rancic.
I love this pantsuit. I think it's sexy and interesting.
I'm not going to say anything about her weight.
Nope. Not going to say anything about her weight.

The Haim sisters.
Fresh. Love.

Jessie J.
My fave of the night.
Fun. Pretty. Flawless.

John Waters!


Kat Graham.
This is interesting...fine for the Grammy's.
I can't tell if I love it or hate it?

Katherine McPhee.
Eh.

Meghan Trainor.
I'm not mad at this. 
I didn't see her LIVE in this so I can't tell how I really feel..

Miley Cyrus.
I love it.
It's totally Grammy's.
I mean, a skosh skank, but, what did you expect?

Paris Hilton.
Eh.
Did you read that crap her brother pulled on a recent flight?
JERK.

Rihanna.
I die over this.
What in the world?! 
This is the kind of dress that if you're working a red carpet
you hope to see. 
Because it's fun.

Ryan Adams.
Because he can.

Zendaya.
No!!! My worst dressed.
SHE IS 18 YEARS OLD.
WHY IS SHE WEARING THAT?!!!
This is all shades of wrong...
4 shades of wrong exactly.




1 comment:

BB said...

I have been waiting for this rundown for WEEKS. Yes, weeks! Because I knew it was coming. I didn't watch the show....Ummmm, "The Walking Dead" returned last night....and was hoping you'd get to Grammy fashion today. :)