23.2.15

Oscars Part 2

Chloe Moretz.
In Miu Miu. 
I'm not sure what is happening here.
This is my worst dressed.
It has pockets, so, that's cool.
But everything else is not cool. 
Why are these young women dressing like ...this?
I'm not even going to say 'old lady' because
I have too much respect for old ladies. 

Zoe Saldana in Atelier Versace.
Hmmmmm.
I don't know. I wish it didn't have straps.
She usually BRINGS it, so, 
this is a little bleh for me.
I mean, I still want to look exactly like her, so, 
maybe her dress is a moot point.
Michael Keaton.
He's just handsome.
And, you can't help but root for him..
Common.
I love Common.
He's in PRADA.

Marion Cotillard in Dior.
I just think she's stunning.
And a movie STAR people! 
She can do whatever she wants.

Felicity Jones in Alexander McQueen.
Um, no.
No woman want a bustle on her hip.
Right? 
Wait, on each hip. 
It's too much.

Naomi Watts in Armani Prive.
She always looks chic, yet edgy.
I'm always into what she wears.









No comments: